English for Exams
One-to-one home tuition is the best way to prepare for exam success.
Personalised lessons in the home of an exam specialist.
Academic support from our Director of Studies, Liz Marqueiro, an experienced Cambridge Examiner.
Exams we prepare for include:
- Preliminary English Test (PET)
- Cambridge First Certificate (FCE)
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge English Proficienct (CPE)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC)
We will match you with a one-to-one home tutor who has a very thorough knowledge of your target exam.
When you arrive, your teacher will assess your current English language level and highlight your strengths and weaker areas.
You will revise past papers and practise exam technique.
You will develop your grammar and syntax accuracy in spoken and written English.
Extend your vocabulary, including idioms, and increase your speaking confidence.
You will make much more rapid progress with one-to-one tuition than in a traditional language school because you are speaking English all day, every day.
Your teacher will do everything they can to help you get the English language exam result you want.
Available for all ages and levels, from Beginners to Advanced. Also available as a Weekend Crash Course.
-Focus on exam technique through extensive revision of past exam papers.
- Provide frequent mock exam practice under timed conditions.
- Develop grammar and syntax accuracy in spoken and written English.
- Identify and target weak areas and focus on rapid progression
- Extend lexis, including idioms
- Focus on speaking confidence.